Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Word Up!

     I've had this bulletin board up for a while now and am having trouble changing it.  Usually our teachers change their boards every 9 weeks.  I've had this bulletin board up since school began.  I just like my word wall.  I refer to it all the time.  Whenever I introduce a new art term to the students, I ask them to find it on my word wall.  When we start a new project, I have them point out all the terms that apply.  Sometimes I just gaze at it from my desk and admire its greatness.  I may have to bite the bullet and just change it.  I've been getting some subtle and not so subtle hints that it needs to change, lol.

10 comments:

  1. You should just scramble the words up and change where they go. Its 'new'. Fixed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha agree with MR.D, then you can say it's new and those sublte hints will go away. As long as it's getting good use though, who cares.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, also I like the new change to your blog layout. Looks nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your last post as well as this one. Those characters you did are fabulous. And teaching elementary school for 12 years as well as serving your country should earn you at least one medal of honour. And I've followed you back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should have the words in a line, and then find picture examples of all the words and post them beneath the titles :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your word wall :) Mix it up and see if anyone notices, or better yet, just change the border around it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the new layout and your Word Wall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i remember words and numbers in color better :)
    love it !

    ReplyDelete